With the advent of digitization, things have certainly started taking a new turn. More and more people can be spotted reading eBooks as it come with a lot of different advantages and language support. Of course, even when it comes to eBooks, there is plenty of variety and you will find a lot of different formats ranging from jar to ePub and even iBooks as well.
At PATEL, we are well versed with the art of Digital Publishing and this is why we offer one of the most reliable multilingual eBook conversion services.With over 1,00,000 + eBooks already converted to various formats like epub, epub3, mobi, fixed layout, repub etc., let us take a look at some of the details which will help you be familiar with what we can offer.
- Custom eBook conversion services
- Multilingual support for German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Hawaiian, English etc.
- Our eBooks are supported on multiple devices including Kf8, Bluefire, mobi, Nook, Sony, iPad etc.
- Integrated support for images, style sheets, css and more.
- Variety of books including Children books, Adult books, Recipe books, Interactive books, Novels, Travel books, Magazines, Audio books/Read Aloud books, Animation books etc.
EPUB is an e-book file format with the extension .epub which can be downloaded and read on devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, or e-readers. It is a free and open standard published by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). The term is short for electronic publication and is sometimes styled EPUB.
EPUB 3 is the latest version. By using HTML5 publications can contain video, audio, and interactivity, just like websites in modern browsers.
Apart from other enhancements when compared to earlier versions, the HTML5 standard broadly incorporates the following new syntactic elements:
- Support for incorporating Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Support for incorporating MathML (mathematical formulas)
- CSS 3 support
- Enhanced support for styling and layout:CSS3 support ensures that EPUB3 now separates content from the presentation mechanism. The way content is displayed could be managed based on user preferences, type of device being used, or even the geographic location of end users.
- Global Language Support:One of the enhancements of HTML 5 was vertical writing (typically encountered in Japanese language publishing), and right-to-left spine progression (typically encountered in Japanese and Arabic language publishing). By incorporating HTML5, EPUB3 now opens up a prominent segment of the e-publishing market.
- Enhanced Media Support: EPUB3 supports the inclusion of audio and video elements that make the content richer. Enhanced support for media overlays ensures that there is a more standardized, publication wide support for synchronization between text and audio voice over.
Fixed-layout e-Books are a popular format for eBooks today, especially for children e-Books and for complex non-fiction like cook books and textbooks. Fixed Layout eBooks are not PDFs, and they should never be created from flat images of every page. They are fully-functional HTML-based eBook files, however, the specific styles and layouts used in these files are not re-flowable like standard eBook files.
We convert e-Magazine, News-Papers & e-Books for Immediate publishing on Newsstand, Amazon and Kindle platform. With the automated and Semi-Automated process software process, a newspaper is process within a TAT of 4 hours and delivered to the client. We are working to get this reduced to 2 hours. With the current awareness and the mode of availibility of digital content online, we help publisher to get their content to as many readers as possible across the globe with the shortest time.
Audio books have been used to teach children to read and to increase reading comprehension. They are also useful for the blind. Audiobooks are considered a valuable learning tool because of their format. Unlike traditional books or a video program, one can learn from an audiobook while doing other tasks.
Audio books have become popular due to the fact that it allows
Patel has developed Interactive eBooks for Children which allows them to:
- Voice naration of the story
- Animation with animal sound and movement(when touched they make the noise and move)
- Coloring Me feature (allows children to color the grey scale illustrations)
- Automatic page turning
We also offer audio books for those who like to listen to books rather than read them. You can find immense variety in it.
- KF8 – Kindle Format 8 is Amazon's next generation file format offering a wide range of new features and enhancements – including HTML5 and CSS3 support that publishers can use to create all types of books. KF8 adds over 150 new formatting capabilities, including drop caps, numbered lists, fixed layouts, nested tables, callouts, sidebars and Scalable Vector Graphics - opening up more opportunities to create Kindle books that readers will love. Amazon Kindle devices enable users to buy, download and read e-books, newspapers, magazines and other digital media via wireless networking to the Kindle Store.
- Bluefire - Bluefire is an e-book reader application for Android, Apple and Windows operating systems. It enables users to download and read library books that are digitally secured by the Adobe® Content Server (ACS) rights management system. It supports the EPUB and PDF formats for digital publications and incorporates facilities for browsing online catalogs, and downloading them directly into the user's personal library.
- Mobipocket - It is a cross-platform e-book format. MOBI formats can take complex content, include advanced navigation controls, sup:ports indexing and a high degree of compression. MOBI formats are suited for smaller screens because the image size limitation of 64K. MOBI can also display re-flowable content and fixed width layout.
- Nook - An e-readers developed by Barnes & Noble, based on the Android platform and functions as both a tablet and eBook reader in one device. The Nook device supports epub format for ebooks. With your choice of over 2.5 million books, you will never be left without something to read.
- iBook - An e-book application developed by Apple Inc. for its iOS and OS X operating systems and devices. It supports EPUB and PDF e-book . iBooks renders text written in 18 different languages. Users can change the font and text size displayed. Words can be selected and searched throughout the book. Definitions of words can also be found upon clicking on the word and selecting 'define' which will give the reader a brief description of what the word means and if there isn't a definition available, the reader can opt to either search on Wikipedia or the web for a definition, an option available even if there is a definition for the word. Readers can also highlight passages and when this is done, the part of the Ebook which deals with the chapters and notes will automatically save the words or sentences which were highlighted, as well as revealing any notes made after highlighting a certain passage, another feature.
Kobo - An e-readers developed by Rakuten Kobo Inc. The Kobo device supports EPUB, EPUB3 and PDF, allowing readers to buy and read digital content from a variety of sources. Kobo offers one of the world’s largest eBookstores with millions of titles across 77 languages. From bestsellers to self-published works, magazines to colourful kids’ titles, there's something to suit any taste.
Kobo eReaders are easy to use and feature a book-like E-Ink screen that reads like print on paper. They offer a truly customizable reading experience with adjustable fonts and margins and allow for reading with ease in direct sunlight or in darkness with the built-in ComfortLight feature.
Just like the formats, different electronic gadgets can have specific requirements and supported files too. Regardless of what you are looking for, request us for aquote and we will be happy to assist you. We specialize in fine prints with the perfect formatting and a great appeal.